- Freelance Golf Writer
- Client List
Scottish Golf Courses
- The Roxburghe - Finest Quality Championship Golf
- Royal Aberdeen Golf Course & Walker Cup Memories
- Gullane Links Golf Courses
- Cruden Bay Golf Course
- Leven Links Golf Course
- New Course St Andrews Scotland
- Trump International Golf Links Scotland
- Royal Musselburgh Golf Course
- Lothianburn Golf Course in Edinburgh
- New Swanston Golf Courses & Cottages
- Brighouse Bay Golf Course
- Golf Travel Reviews
- Golf Tournament Reports
- Player Interviews
- PR Pieces
More Golf & Other Sports Articles
- British Open Golf 2015 at St Andrews
- Willie Wood - A Scottish Sporting Icon
- Blind Golfers Lead the Way
- Edinburgh Bowling - What's it All About?
- Ross Muir - A Red Hot Prospect for Scottish Snooker Part 1
- Ross Muir - A Red Hot Prospect for Scottish Snooker Part 2
- One Rule for One, One for Another
- Grand Slam of Golf 2011
- In Terms of the Equality Act 2010
- Is the Equality Act 2010 Being Breached in Scottish Golf?
- Oliver Morton - Golf Coach Extraordinaire
- US Professional Hickory Golf Championship
- Golf News USA & Europe Feeds
- Contact Me Here
British Open Golf St Andrews 2015 - My Scottish Sporting Gazette Article
Let battle commence! So often a home for the most dramatic events in golfing history.
From Doug Sanders' missed put to win in 1978, to the unforgettable 18th green celebrations of Seve Ballesteros in realising he had done just enough in 1984. Also, Costantino Rocca's lotto winning antics having holed out from the Valley of Sin to force a play off with John Daley in 1995, to name but a few. What drama will 2015's renewed tussle for the Claret Jug bring?
Read more of my preview for the 2015 British Open Golf Championship, to be played on the Old Course at St Andrews, in the attached file below.